Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters are exclusively developed for people who have low movement. Visit Change Mobility to see our range.
An electric scooter is basically a battery-operated vehicle with the capacity of only one individual. These scooters are primarily used by those people who feel trouble in standing or taking a walk for long periods of time. The Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters are either designed for inside use, outside use and both interior and outside use. The fundamental difference between an Electric Scooter and a mechanized wheelchair is that the latter is usually meant for interior use and also costs more.
Mobility scooters usually come in a wide range of designs which are capable of accommodating different types of user needs.
Electric Scooters can have three wheels or maybe four. All these scooters run with battery power, so there is no chance to create environmental pollution. The pair of batteries used by these scooters are normal rechargeable and really need to be re-charged on a regular basis. The time and range covered by an electric scooter after every charging depends considerably on the type of battery and its capacity. There is no need to worry about the operation of these scooters as they are very easy.
Electric Scooters are usually equipped with advanced brake systems which make the stopping of these scooters very uncomplicated. These scooters also have parking brake which stops from rolling the vehicle when it is stationed.
A wide range of types of Electric Scooters
There are different types of Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters depending on to the numerous users needs available at Change Mobility. They are as follows:
1) Transportable or Foldable Mobility Scooters: As the name implies these scooters are effortlessly foldable and ready to transport at any time. These type of scooters are perfect for people those who really like traveling. These scooters can be disassembled into 3 or 4 pieces of light parts, according to the different scooter designs, for easy transportation in most vehicles boots.
2) Three-Wheeled Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters: The three- wheeled mobility scooters offer full-sized comfort and durability which is absolutely ideal for both interior as well as exterior use. These scooters have a maximum weight capability of 300 to 500 lbs.
3) Four-Wheeled Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters: When maximum stability is needed a 4th wheel is required to support the three- wheeled structure to obtain a stable platform. These types of scooters are mainly used for exterior use. These scooters have larger tires with wider base and can go as fast as 10 mph.
4) Heavy Duty Electric Scooters: These scooters are built for heavy folks who weigh more than 350 pounds. These scooters come with both three and four-wheeled models and with the weight capacity up to 500 pounds.
The Advantages of Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters.
The main benefits of Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters are as follows:.
1) As the Electric Scooters are powered by battery for that reason no physical exertion is needed.
2) The people with low movement can go uphill extremely easily with the help of these scooters.
3) The individual who experiences difficulty in taking a walk does not need anybodies support to drive these scooters as it is extremely simple working these scooters.
For more information talk to Visit Website